Crisis deepens corrosion protection of biodiversity one of the biggest requirement
Biodiversity or biological diversity is the variation found between organisms that species, between species and diversity of their Paristhitiktntron contains. The first use of the term bio-diversity of today, about 25 years ago in 1985 by Walter G. was 0 Ration. There are three levels of biodiversity. (I) genetic diversity, (ii) racial diversity; And (iii) diversify Parsthitiktntr.
Genetic variation of the genetic diversity of species found is known. The genetic diversity of organisms is the result of adaptation to a variety of different habitats. The ethnic diversity of species found is known variety. For proper functioning of any particular community or ethnic diversity Paristhitiktntr is mandatory. Paristhitiktntr Paristhitiktntron diversity found on Earth that puts the species variation is inhabited. Paristhitiktntr variety of different bio-geographical regions Lake, deserts, estuaries, etc., is reflected.
The importance of biodiversity
Bio-diversity is important in human life. Human life on earth is impossible without biodiversity. Various benefits of biodiversity are the following:
1. Bio-diversity, food, textile, wood, fuel and fodder needs of that. Jasegehoon different crops, rice, barley, maize, sorghum, millet, finger millet, pigeon pea, chickpea, rapeseed, lentils etc are catering to the needs of our food crops, while cotton is meeting the requirements of our clothes. Teak, year, species of trees such as rosewood wood requirements for construction work sites. Uprights, Shirish, white Shirish, berries, Kejri, Hldu, karanj etc. species of trees are our fuel needs while Shirish, Gmar, drumstick, mulberry, plum, acacia, karanj, the animal species of neem trees, etc. feed requirements is met.
2. The bio-diversity as well as immune boosting agricultural yields and Kitrodhi is instrumental in developing varieties of crops. Green Revolution, responsible for the development of dwarf varieties of wheat found in Japan with the help of the Naryn -10 species of wheat was called. Similarly, the development of dwarf varieties of rice in Taiwan found that D-Geo-oo-Jane was named species of rice. At the beginning of 1970 the paddy Grassi stunt virus causing the disease in Asia, more than 160,000 hectares of crops were damaged. Paddy ability to develop varieties resistant to the disease found in wild rice species of central India Oraija Nibra was used. The world famous rice variety IR 36 also is used in the development Oraija Nibra.
3. medicinal plant biodiversity is meeting the requirements. Today about 30 percent of the estimated available drugs are obtained from tropical plants. Vinkristin tropical evergreen herbaceous plant and is the source of bases Vinwlastinnamk use is in the treatment of blood cancer. Srpgandha Resrpin the plant which is used for the key source of alkali is used in the treatment of hypertension. Gugl derived from the use of glue is used in the treatment of arthritis. Quinine from the bark of the cinchona tree using the alkali is used in the treatment of malaria fever. Anua Prkarartimisia Artimisinin from the plant called the chemical is used in the treatment of cerebral malaria. Wild yam (Dayskoria Deltaidis) Daysjenin from contraception as the woman is using a chemical called.
4. Bio-diversity is conducive for settlement of environmental pollution. Their dissolution and absorption of pollutants is characteristic of some plants. Evergreen (Kathrenths Roscius) Troinaitrotaluin as deadly explosive at the plant have the ability to decompose. Various species of micro-organisms are helpful in cleaning toxic waste materials. Micro-organisms Pseudomonas Putida Tthaarthobactor Viscosa variety of industrial waste is the ability to remove heavy metals. Hazardous substances such as uranium and thorium in the fungus rhizopus Aeraijas removal capability is found. Similarly, the ability to cache Penicillium Kraisojiniam radium is found.
Some species of plants from the soil full of metals such as copper, cadmium, mercury, chromium absorption and storage capacity is found. These plants can be used in the disposal of heavy metals. Indian mustard (Brassica Junsia) chromium and cadmium from the soil absorption capacity is found. Aquatic plants such as nasturtium, Lamna, Salvinia and heavy metals in water use Ezola (copper, cadmium, iron and mercury) are at the disposal.
5. biodiversity-rich forest Paristhitktntr major absorber of carbon dioxide occur. Carbon dioxide is a greenhouse gas which is responsible for global warming. Tropical Vnvinash the global temperature continues to rise today causing the world's climate in the future, the risk of disorderly growing day by day.
6. Bio-diversity as well as the protection of soil formation is helpful. Bio-diversity improves soil structure, water-holding capacity and nutrient intake increases. Biodiversity conservation also helps because it keeps moving to the hydrologic cycle. Botanical biodiversity promotes the water table in the ground water leakage remains.
7. Biodiversity helps keep the nutrient cycle is moving. Absorber and is the main source of the nutrients. Soil microbial diversity of the dead parts of plants and dead organisms decompose nutrients in the soil so that it is free to re-plant receives nutrients.
8. Biodiversity Paristhitiktntr Sthirita to provide ecological balance retains. Plant and animal food chains and food webs to each other are connected by. The extinction of a species affects other lives. Paristhitiktntr thus becomes weaker.
9. Plants are a source of food for herbivorous animals, the meat of the animals is an important source of protein for humans.
10. seaside tidal forest biodiversity vertical (Mangruv forest) against natural disasters such as cyclones and tsunamis work gradients.
11. There are various social benefits of biodiversity. Is the perfect laboratory to study nature. Research, education and extension nature and its bio-diversity, the development is only possible with the help of. All evidence to prove that the development of human culture and environment is well. Thus the bio-diversity of cultural identity is a must.
12. Paristhitiktntr biologically rich forest is home to wildlife and tribals. The entire forest is characterized by tribal needs. Aboriginal culture will be affected not only by the decay of forests but would also affect wildlife.
Degradation of biodiversity
Approximately 400 million years of Earth's biological wealth of biodiversity is the result of development. The continued loss of biological wealth has created a serious threat to the survival of human beings. In third world countries, biodiversity loss is worrying. Asia, Central America, South America and Africa, where biodiversity of the country all types of plants and animal species. Ironically, illiteracy, poverty, lack of scientific development, population explosion, etc., are reasons which are responsible for degradation of biodiversity in these countries.
No one knows how many species in the world total, but their numbers an estimated 30 million to 10 million between. 1435662 species have been identified in the world. However, many species still has yet to be identified. Identified the main species 751 000 species of insects, plants 248 000, 281 000 animals, fungi, 30,000 of the 68,000 to Protists, 26,000 algae, bacteria and 1,000 viruses have 4,800. Approximately 27,000 species become extinct every year due to the decay of Paristhitiktntron said. Most of these are small creatures tropical. If the current rate of biodiversity loss continued a quarter of the world's species will be exhausted by 2050.
Fifty million years ago in Earth's history, already the world's six major extinction of many species waves brought down the giant dinosaurs, including the lizard family. During the extinction waves first Ardovisian rotation period (50 million years ago), second Devonian Period (40 million years ago), third Permian period (25 million years ago), fourth Triassic Period (18 million years ago) is. Kritesiys fifth period (65 million years ago), sixth Plaistosin period (10 million years ago) was. Jurassic period dinosaurs Kritesiys giant creatures that ruled the earth during the earth were finished. In the sixth wave of extinction of many species of large mammals and birds fell from the earth. All six of the leading causes of extinction waves, while natural extinction current seventh round of human activities are subversive.
Tropical rainforests, which are biodiversity 'lungs of the Earth "is called because of the oxygen and carbon dioxide absorbers are major emitters. 7 percent of the Earth's total land is expanded geographically. A total of 50 percent of the world recognized species are found in these forests. Since most of the world's rainforests are found in developing countries, the population explosion is the major cause of the destruction of these forests. The world's rainforests and three lonely fifteen (desolate) territories biodiversity 'Mukysthl' has been recognized. Mukysthl the area of biodiversity and the biodiversity of plants and animals there is a threat to the biological pressure.
If not adopted in time to the conservation of habitat destruction, 90 percent of which will soon result in the loss of 15,000 to 50,000 species per year. Tropical Vnvinash the next 50 years will be the leading cause of biodiversity loss.
Almost 60,000 species of plants and animals in the world's 2,000 species are on the brink of extinction. Although it is the most species of plants, some species of animals are on. These fishes (343), Jlthlchari (50), reptiles (170), invertebrates (1,355), Pakshiya (1,037) and mammals (497) are included.
The gene is called genetic erosion damage to the gene fund, which is a reduction in the earth's genetic resources. Last century, the loss of genetic diversity in crops 75 percent witnessed. By the end of the last century, more yielding varieties of wheat and farming areas Dhanki 50 percent had established their authority over the area. Genetic erosion following two major reasons:
(1) crop numbers: formerly high number of plants would establish various tasks but gradually decline in the number of these plants. For example, only 150 of the 3,000 species of food plants were commercialized. Agriculture is dominated by species, including 12 species of 4 four crops generate 50 percent of total production (rice, wheat, maize and potatoes).
(2) crop varieties: the most desirable qualities in a range today is the practice of inclusion. As variety is developed is the result of widespread use of local indigenous varieties which shuts use local species becomes extinct. Genetic erosion is a serious concern because it will affect future crop improvement program. Local and traditional varieties of crops which are useful properties used in the development of crop species may be present. Therefore, maintaining the diversity of crops is very important.
Genetic erosion is a serious concern because of its direct impact on crop breeding program will have. Many traditional varieties of crops and their wild species are useful genes use existing varieties of crops can be improved.
India is a country rich biodiversity. 2.4 percent of the total world land representing 8 per cent of India's bio-diversity. The country's climate and its geographic position makes him the country's biodiversity. India counts 12 of the world 'vast bio-diversity "countries are from.
agricare.org website is Farmer portal to support online. agricare.org has full support for Farmer .We are trying to put such article that can help kisan. agricare.org is also a Kisan call center where Indian farmer can call 24x7 in hindi English or any other Indian languages , our expert will try there best. agricare.org have submission for where Farmer can submit there query .